Personal Best Programme
Get active and improve your health and wellbeing by trying something different!
That’s why we came up with the idea of Personal Best.
It’s really easy to take part in so get started!
How it works!
- Choose which activities you’d like to take part in (you can download a full schedule below or collect a schedule and passport from the Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre, Wythenshawe Forum, Benchill Community Centre, Norbrook Youth Centre or Alpha House.
- Go along to your sessions and get your passport signed
- Drop off your Passport by 28 October to Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre or Wythenshawe Forum
- Come along to the closing event on Monday 30th October at 6pm at the Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre
Everyone who returns their passport will be entered into a free prize draw to win MUFC and MCFC prizes!
Download the full schedule here as a pdf for you to keep! (includes dates, venues, costs and times)
Personal Best Activity Programme w/c Monday 4th September – Friday 27 October
An energetic fitness session to get the heart racing, specifically designed for those people over 50 years of age.
Coached cricket sessions in partnership with Lancashire Cricket Board and Better Things, for adults with all disabilities. Beginners welcome.
* Contact Dave on 0161 946 3565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Give netball a try or take the opportunity to get back into it. Wythenshawe Netball Club are established at the Lifestyle Centre and welcome new members.
If you’re a football fan or just want to stay active why not come and play the slower paced form of the game which is growing in popularity across the Country.
Thank you to our partners who provide these sessions:
Active Lifestyles | Better Things | Fit-Tastic | GLL | Manchester Games | Manchester Community Walking Football Club | MU Foundation | Winston Runners | Wythenshawe Black Belt Academy | Wythenshawe Community Housing Group | Wythenshawe Forum Trust | Wythenshawe Netball Club