Manchester’s 5-day Community Sports Festival
25th to 29th July 2018 in Wythenshawe Park.
A packed programme includes…
- Drop-in family sports and activities every day, 11am – 5pm
- Under 5s activities in our Pop-Up Library 11am to 4pm every day!
- An Age-Friendly programme: Wednesday 25th July
- A Sport For All Day: Thursday 26th July (drop-in sport for disabled and non-disabled people to enjoy together)
- This Girl Can Day: Friday 27th July (an exciting programme for girls & women. Boys and men welcome to join in the fun)
- YouthTopia Chill-out Zone for ages 10 – 19 EVERY DAY!
- Interactive Health Zone with loads of fun activities
- FREE FUN FAIR – Saturday & Sunday