WELCOME TO THE WYTHENSHAWE GAMES 2016!
Now in its fifth year, Wythenshawe Games is Manchester’s largest community sports festival, taking in and around Wythenshawe and centering on the beautiful and historic Wythenshawe Park and Hall.
This year the Games will be over five days (Wednesday 27th July to Sunday 31st July), with:
- Drop-in Family Activity every day 11am to 7pm
- The Pop-up library with under 5s zone 11am to 4pm every day
- The Teentakeover for 11-19 year olds every day 4.30pm to 7pm, in the dedicated Teen Zone
- Interactive Health Zone with loads of fun activities
And our annual favourites are back once again:
- Over 50s Day on Wednesday 27th July
- Sport For All Day on Thursday 28th July
- Girls and Women’s Day on Friday 29th July
- Family Fun Weekend on Saturday 30th/Sunday 31st July
Leading up to the Games, there are a number of fun tournaments to take part in including:
- Women’s football
- Walking football
- Youth Alliance football
Plus a 10km Run on Sunday 31st July at 10am. Register now!
Everything at Wythenshawe Games is absolutely FREE to Wythenshawe Residents, so come and join us for five days of sporty FUN!