WELCOME TO THE WYTHENSHAWE GAMES 2017!
Now in its sixth year, Wythenshawe Games is Manchester’s largest community sports festival, taking in and around Wythenshawe and centering on the beautiful and historic Wythenshawe Park and Hall.
This year the Games will be over five days (Wednesday 26th July to Sunday 30th July), with:
- Drop-in Family Activity every day 11am to 5pm (6pm at weekends)
- The Pop-up library with under 5s zone 11am to 4pm every day
- Sports and activities for 11-19 year olds every day
- Interactive Health Zone with loads of fun activities
And our annual favourites are back once again:
- Over 50s Day on Wednesday 26th July
- Sport For All Day on Thursday 27th July
- Girls and Women’s Day on Friday 28th July
- Family Fun Weekend on Saturday 29th/Sunday 30th July
Leading up to the Games, there are a number of fun tournaments to take part in including:
- Women’s football
- Walking football
Plus a 10km Run on Sunday 30th July at 10am. Register now!
Everything at Wythenshawe Games is absolutely FREE*, so come and join us for five days of sporty FUN!
*this year there is a small charge for face painting